Round-Up - Pernod Ricard H1
Here, just-drinks brings you all of our coverage on Pernod Ricard's half-year results in one place.
Pernod Ricard's view on acquisitions is thawing on the back of a strong half-year, but there is evidence of some investors getting carried away. Here, just-drinks looks at the market reaction to the group's results.
Pernod Ricard's CEO, Pierre Pringuet, has said that Europe remains a "bastion" for the group, despite seeing growth increasingly driven by so-called emerging markets.
Pernod Ricard has lifted its full-year profits guidance after emerging markets drove the group to strong sales and profits growth in its first-half.
Pernod Ricard is set to report its half-year and second-quarter results on Thursday (16 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December.
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select