Round-Up - Pernod Ricard H1
Here, just-drinks brings you all of our coverage on Pernod Ricard's half-year results in one place.
Pernod Ricard's view on acquisitions is thawing on the back of a strong half-year, but there is evidence of some investors getting carried away. Here, just-drinks looks at the market reaction to the group's results.
Pernod Ricard's CEO, Pierre Pringuet, has said that Europe remains a "bastion" for the group, despite seeing growth increasingly driven by so-called emerging markets.
Pernod Ricard has lifted its full-year profits guidance after emerging markets drove the group to strong sales and profits growth in its first-half.
Pernod Ricard is set to report its half-year and second-quarter results on Thursday (16 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends