Round-Up - Pernod Ricard H1
Here, just-drinks brings you all of our coverage on Pernod Ricard's half-year results in one place.
Pernod Ricard's view on acquisitions is thawing on the back of a strong half-year, but there is evidence of some investors getting carried away. Here, just-drinks looks at the market reaction to the group's results.
Pernod Ricard's CEO, Pierre Pringuet, has said that Europe remains a "bastion" for the group, despite seeing growth increasingly driven by so-called emerging markets.
Pernod Ricard has lifted its full-year profits guidance after emerging markets drove the group to strong sales and profits growth in its first-half.
Pernod Ricard is set to report its half-year and second-quarter results on Thursday (16 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research