Round-Up - Pernod Ricard Capital Markets Day 2014
This week, Pernod Ricard hosted analysts and media at its annual Capital Markets Day, at the Jameson distillery in Ireland. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage from the event.
I am en-route to Cork this morning, to attend Pernod Ricard's annual Capital Markets Day. Tomorrow, I will join a wealth of analysts at a series of presentations by the company's leadership team.
After 18 years in Latin America, Laurent Pillet moved to sub-Saharan Africa in 2011 to head up Pernod Ricard's operations in the region. At the French company's Capital Markets Day this week, just-drinks sat down with Pillet to discuss the past, present and future for Pernod in the region.
Pernod Ricard will focus on promoting its Martell Cognac brand more broadly around the world, as slowing growth for the category in China continues.
Whenever you give a business journalist the opportunity to ask a senior drinks executive – particularly one who works in spirits – a question, you can be pretty certain this will be that question:
Pernod Ricard is looking at a recent change in the shape of the international spirits market in China as an opportunity for its lower-priced offerings, including Jameson.
At Pernod Ricard's Capital Markets Day, held at the Jameson distillery in Midleton, Ireland, today (4 June), it was all about Jameson.
Pernod Ricard is aiming to double the sales of its Jameson Irish whiskey brand over the next six years.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends