Round-Up - Pernod Ricard Capital Markets Day 2014
This week, Pernod Ricard hosted analysts and media at its annual Capital Markets Day, at the Jameson distillery in Ireland. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage from the event.
I am en-route to Cork this morning, to attend Pernod Ricard's annual Capital Markets Day. Tomorrow, I will join a wealth of analysts at a series of presentations by the company's leadership team.
After 18 years in Latin America, Laurent Pillet moved to sub-Saharan Africa in 2011 to head up Pernod Ricard's operations in the region. At the French company's Capital Markets Day this week, just-drinks sat down with Pillet to discuss the past, present and future for Pernod in the region.
Pernod Ricard will focus on promoting its Martell Cognac brand more broadly around the world, as slowing growth for the category in China continues.
Whenever you give a business journalist the opportunity to ask a senior drinks executive – particularly one who works in spirits – a question, you can be pretty certain this will be that question:
Pernod Ricard is looking at a recent change in the shape of the international spirits market in China as an opportunity for its lower-priced offerings, including Jameson.
At Pernod Ricard's Capital Markets Day, held at the Jameson distillery in Midleton, Ireland, today (4 June), it was all about Jameson.
Pernod Ricard is aiming to double the sales of its Jameson Irish whiskey brand over the next six years.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts