Round-Up - Heineken's Q3 & YTD Results 2013
In late-October Heineken released its third quarter and year-to-date results. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance in the three- and nine-month periods.
Heineken has flagged that it expects its full-year profits to come in down on 2012, as the brewer's net profits slipped in Q3.
Heineken's troubles still have some distance left to run, but the brewer is still set fair for the long term, according to an analyst.
Is Heineken being a bit too tough on itself?
Heineken has reiterated its satisfaction with its JV partnerships around the world, but admitted that it would be prepared to buy out its partners if they wanted to sell.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a fall in Q3 net profits and flat sales in the first nine months of 2013. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region:
Heineken will report its third-quarter and year-to-date results on Wednesday (23 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of September.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends