Round-Up - Heineken's Q3 & YTD Results 2013
In late-October Heineken released its third quarter and year-to-date results. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance in the three- and nine-month periods.
Heineken has flagged that it expects its full-year profits to come in down on 2012, as the brewer's net profits slipped in Q3.
Heineken's troubles still have some distance left to run, but the brewer is still set fair for the long term, according to an analyst.
Is Heineken being a bit too tough on itself?
Heineken has reiterated its satisfaction with its JV partnerships around the world, but admitted that it would be prepared to buy out its partners if they wanted to sell.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a fall in Q3 net profits and flat sales in the first nine months of 2013. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region:
Heineken will report its third-quarter and year-to-date results on Wednesday (23 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of September.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites