Round-Up - Heineken's Q3 Results
Heineken released its third-quarter figures today (27 October). Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the announcement.
Heineken's purchase of FEMSA Cerveza earlier this year has helped significantly boost the brewer's sales in the third quarter of 2010 as the company's core business performed below analysts' expectations.
It's hard to see how other brewers will close the gap on United Breweries in India any time soon, but there is plenty left to play for.
Mexican consumers have obviously not read the script for Heineken's transformational move into their country's beer sector, but it's too soon to be downbeat.
Heineken's chief financial officer has launched a broadside against rival Carlsberg over its pricing strategy in Russia following a hike in beer excise tax in the country.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban