Round-Up - Heineken's Q3 Results
Heineken released its third-quarter figures today (27 October). Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the announcement.
Heineken's purchase of FEMSA Cerveza earlier this year has helped significantly boost the brewer's sales in the third quarter of 2010 as the company's core business performed below analysts' expectations.
It's hard to see how other brewers will close the gap on United Breweries in India any time soon, but there is plenty left to play for.
Mexican consumers have obviously not read the script for Heineken's transformational move into their country's beer sector, but it's too soon to be downbeat.
Heineken's chief financial officer has launched a broadside against rival Carlsberg over its pricing strategy in Russia following a hike in beer excise tax in the country.
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman