Round-Up - Heineken's Q3 Results
Heineken released its third-quarter figures today (27 October). Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the announcement.
Heineken's purchase of FEMSA Cerveza earlier this year has helped significantly boost the brewer's sales in the third quarter of 2010 as the company's core business performed below analysts' expectations.
It's hard to see how other brewers will close the gap on United Breweries in India any time soon, but there is plenty left to play for.
Mexican consumers have obviously not read the script for Heineken's transformational move into their country's beer sector, but it's too soon to be downbeat.
Heineken's chief financial officer has launched a broadside against rival Carlsberg over its pricing strategy in Russia following a hike in beer excise tax in the country.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research