Round-Up - Heineken's Q3 Results
Heineken released its third-quarter figures today (27 October). Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the announcement.
Heineken's purchase of FEMSA Cerveza earlier this year has helped significantly boost the brewer's sales in the third quarter of 2010 as the company's core business performed below analysts' expectations.
It's hard to see how other brewers will close the gap on United Breweries in India any time soon, but there is plenty left to play for.
Mexican consumers have obviously not read the script for Heineken's transformational move into their country's beer sector, but it's too soon to be downbeat.
Heineken's chief financial officer has launched a broadside against rival Carlsberg over its pricing strategy in Russia following a hike in beer excise tax in the country.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"