Round-Up - Heineken's Q3 Results
Heineken released its third-quarter figures today (27 October). Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the announcement.
Heineken's purchase of FEMSA Cerveza earlier this year has helped significantly boost the brewer's sales in the third quarter of 2010 as the company's core business performed below analysts' expectations.
It's hard to see how other brewers will close the gap on United Breweries in India any time soon, but there is plenty left to play for.
Mexican consumers have obviously not read the script for Heineken's transformational move into their country's beer sector, but it's too soon to be downbeat.
Heineken's chief financial officer has launched a broadside against rival Carlsberg over its pricing strategy in Russia following a hike in beer excise tax in the country.
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages