Round-Up - Heineken's H1 Results
In August, Heineken released its half-year results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Heineken has reported a slight fall in half-year profits on flat sales in the period.
There was a general thumbs up from analysts in the wake of Heineken's H1 results yesterday. But while many praised the brewer's strong volumes increases, there was concern over what may well be a more difficult second half to the year.
Being a brewer in Russia continues to be a struggle, and that's putting it mildly. Carlsberg and Heineken both revealed today that their first-half beer volumes suffered in the country.
Heineken is “in a good position” to grow premium beer sales in Russia despite a declining market and political tension, its CEO has said.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a slight fall in H1 net profits and sales but a rise in global volumes. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region and brand:
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June, and recent financial results:
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch