Round-Up - Heineken's H1 Results
In August, Heineken released its half-year results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Heineken has reported a slight fall in half-year profits on flat sales in the period.
There was a general thumbs up from analysts in the wake of Heineken's H1 results yesterday. But while many praised the brewer's strong volumes increases, there was concern over what may well be a more difficult second half to the year.
Being a brewer in Russia continues to be a struggle, and that's putting it mildly. Carlsberg and Heineken both revealed today that their first-half beer volumes suffered in the country.
Heineken is “in a good position” to grow premium beer sales in Russia despite a declining market and political tension, its CEO has said.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a slight fall in H1 net profits and sales but a rise in global volumes. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region and brand:
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June, and recent financial results:
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report