Round-Up - Heineken's H1 Results
In August, Heineken released its half-year results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Heineken has reported a slight fall in half-year profits on flat sales in the period.
There was a general thumbs up from analysts in the wake of Heineken's H1 results yesterday. But while many praised the brewer's strong volumes increases, there was concern over what may well be a more difficult second half to the year.
Being a brewer in Russia continues to be a struggle, and that's putting it mildly. Carlsberg and Heineken both revealed today that their first-half beer volumes suffered in the country.
Heineken is “in a good position” to grow premium beer sales in Russia despite a declining market and political tension, its CEO has said.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a slight fall in H1 net profits and sales but a rise in global volumes. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region and brand:
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June, and recent financial results:
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- just Five Years Ago - The Birth of Accolade Wines
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Beam Suntory appoints chief HR officer
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research