Round-Up - Heineken's H1 Results
In August, Heineken released its half-year results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Heineken has reported a slight fall in half-year profits on flat sales in the period.
There was a general thumbs up from analysts in the wake of Heineken's H1 results yesterday. But while many praised the brewer's strong volumes increases, there was concern over what may well be a more difficult second half to the year.
Being a brewer in Russia continues to be a struggle, and that's putting it mildly. Carlsberg and Heineken both revealed today that their first-half beer volumes suffered in the country.
Heineken is “in a good position” to grow premium beer sales in Russia despite a declining market and political tension, its CEO has said.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a slight fall in H1 net profits and sales but a rise in global volumes. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region and brand:
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June, and recent financial results:
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends