Round-Up - Heineken's H1 Results
In August, Heineken released its half-year results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Heineken has reported a slight fall in half-year profits on flat sales in the period.
There was a general thumbs up from analysts in the wake of Heineken's H1 results yesterday. But while many praised the brewer's strong volumes increases, there was concern over what may well be a more difficult second half to the year.
Being a brewer in Russia continues to be a struggle, and that's putting it mildly. Carlsberg and Heineken both revealed today that their first-half beer volumes suffered in the country.
Heineken is “in a good position” to grow premium beer sales in Russia despite a declining market and political tension, its CEO has said.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a slight fall in H1 net profits and sales but a rise in global volumes. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region and brand:
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June, and recent financial results:
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends