Round-Up - Heineken's H1 Results 2013
In late-August, Heineken reported its results for the first six months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Heineken has posted a drop in first-half sales and profits as high unemployment and bad weather in Western Europe hit demand in the key region.
Heineken's flagship beer brand has seen its volumes decline in the first half of the year as growth rates slowed in emerging markets, an analyst has said.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a fall in H1 net profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region:
The head of Heineken has warned investors to “buckle up” as economic uncertainty leaves the Dutch brewer with a “volatile” outlook.
Click play, below, to view a company-sourced interview with Heineken's CFO, René Hooft Graafland, in which he discusses the brewer's H1 results, which were released earlier today (21 August), and its outlook for the year ahead.
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday (21 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June, and recent financial results:
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future