Round-Up - Heineken's H1 Results 2013
In late-August, Heineken reported its results for the first six months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Heineken has posted a drop in first-half sales and profits as high unemployment and bad weather in Western Europe hit demand in the key region.
Heineken's flagship beer brand has seen its volumes decline in the first half of the year as growth rates slowed in emerging markets, an analyst has said.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a fall in H1 net profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region:
The head of Heineken has warned investors to “buckle up” as economic uncertainty leaves the Dutch brewer with a “volatile” outlook.
Click play, below, to view a company-sourced interview with Heineken's CFO, René Hooft Graafland, in which he discusses the brewer's H1 results, which were released earlier today (21 August), and its outlook for the year ahead.
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday (21 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June, and recent financial results:
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review