Round-Up - Heineken's H1 Results 2013
In late-August, Heineken reported its results for the first six months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Heineken has posted a drop in first-half sales and profits as high unemployment and bad weather in Western Europe hit demand in the key region.
Heineken's flagship beer brand has seen its volumes decline in the first half of the year as growth rates slowed in emerging markets, an analyst has said.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a fall in H1 net profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region:
The head of Heineken has warned investors to “buckle up” as economic uncertainty leaves the Dutch brewer with a “volatile” outlook.
Click play, below, to view a company-sourced interview with Heineken's CFO, René Hooft Graafland, in which he discusses the brewer's H1 results, which were released earlier today (21 August), and its outlook for the year ahead.
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday (21 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June, and recent financial results:
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014