Round-Up - Heineken's H1 Results 2013
In late-August, Heineken reported its results for the first six months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Heineken has posted a drop in first-half sales and profits as high unemployment and bad weather in Western Europe hit demand in the key region.
Heineken's flagship beer brand has seen its volumes decline in the first half of the year as growth rates slowed in emerging markets, an analyst has said.
Earlier today, Heineken reported a fall in H1 net profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by region:
The head of Heineken has warned investors to “buckle up” as economic uncertainty leaves the Dutch brewer with a “volatile” outlook.
Click play, below, to view a company-sourced interview with Heineken's CFO, René Hooft Graafland, in which he discusses the brewer's H1 results, which were released earlier today (21 August), and its outlook for the year ahead.
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday (21 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June, and recent financial results:
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends