Round-Up - Heineken's FY Results 2013
In February, global brewer Heineken released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Heineken has blamed a slowdown in its key emerging markets for a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales.
Heineken's leadership team may not have been bristling with brio after full-year results yesterday.
Earlier today (12 February), Heineken posted a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales in 2013. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region.
Click play, above, to view a company-sourced interview with Heineken's CFO, René Hooft Graafland, in which he discusses the brewer's FY results, which were released earlier today (12 February), and its outlook for the year ahead.
Heineken will report its fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday (12 February). Here just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of December.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends