Round-Up - Heineken's FY Results 2013
In February, global brewer Heineken released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Heineken has blamed a slowdown in its key emerging markets for a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales.
Heineken's leadership team may not have been bristling with brio after full-year results yesterday.
Earlier today (12 February), Heineken posted a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales in 2013. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region.
Click play, above, to view a company-sourced interview with Heineken's CFO, René Hooft Graafland, in which he discusses the brewer's FY results, which were released earlier today (12 February), and its outlook for the year ahead.
Heineken will report its fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday (12 February). Here just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of December.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director