Round-Up - Heineken's FY Results 2013
In February, global brewer Heineken released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Heineken has blamed a slowdown in its key emerging markets for a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales.
Heineken's leadership team may not have been bristling with brio after full-year results yesterday.
Earlier today (12 February), Heineken posted a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales in 2013. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region.
Click play, above, to view a company-sourced interview with Heineken's CFO, René Hooft Graafland, in which he discusses the brewer's FY results, which were released earlier today (12 February), and its outlook for the year ahead.
Heineken will report its fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday (12 February). Here just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of December.
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban