Round-Up - Heineken's FY Results 2013
In February, global brewer Heineken released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Heineken has blamed a slowdown in its key emerging markets for a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales.
Heineken's leadership team may not have been bristling with brio after full-year results yesterday.
Earlier today (12 February), Heineken posted a drop in full-year profits despite a lift in sales in 2013. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region.
Click play, above, to view a company-sourced interview with Heineken's CFO, René Hooft Graafland, in which he discusses the brewer's FY results, which were released earlier today (12 February), and its outlook for the year ahead.
Heineken will report its fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday (12 February). Here just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of December.
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research