Round-Up - Heineken's Full-Year Results, 2012
Heineken released its full-year results on 13 February. Here is just-drinks' full coverage of the numbers, analysts' reaction and the company's conference call.
Heineken has reported a strong set of full-year results, with its European exposure more than offset by the brewer's "higher growth regions".
Heineken has a “low appetite” for China's mainstream beer sector and will continue to concentrate on the premium end of the market, the head of the Dutch brewer has said.
Heineken can expect a “significant” margins boost this year as a global costs programme finally kicks in, an analyst has said.
Click play, below, to view a company-sourced interview with Heineken's CFO, René Hooft Graafland, in which he discusses the brewer's FY results, which were released earlier today (13 February), and its outlook for the year ahead.
Heineken is set to release its fourth-quarter trading update on Wednesday (13 February). Below, we take a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December and performances in recent quarters.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits