Round-Up - Heineken's Full-Year Results, 2012
Heineken released its full-year results on 13 February. Here is just-drinks' full coverage of the numbers, analysts' reaction and the company's conference call.
Heineken has reported a strong set of full-year results, with its European exposure more than offset by the brewer's "higher growth regions".
Heineken has a “low appetite” for China's mainstream beer sector and will continue to concentrate on the premium end of the market, the head of the Dutch brewer has said.
Heineken can expect a “significant” margins boost this year as a global costs programme finally kicks in, an analyst has said.
Click play, below, to view a company-sourced interview with Heineken's CFO, René Hooft Graafland, in which he discusses the brewer's FY results, which were released earlier today (13 February), and its outlook for the year ahead.
Heineken is set to release its fourth-quarter trading update on Wednesday (13 February). Below, we take a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December and performances in recent quarters.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends