Round-Up - Heineken's Full-Year Results, 2012
Heineken released its full-year results on 13 February. Here is just-drinks' full coverage of the numbers, analysts' reaction and the company's conference call.
Heineken has reported a strong set of full-year results, with its European exposure more than offset by the brewer's "higher growth regions".
Heineken has a “low appetite” for China's mainstream beer sector and will continue to concentrate on the premium end of the market, the head of the Dutch brewer has said.
Heineken can expect a “significant” margins boost this year as a global costs programme finally kicks in, an analyst has said.
Click play, below, to view a company-sourced interview with Heineken's CFO, René Hooft Graafland, in which he discusses the brewer's FY results, which were released earlier today (13 February), and its outlook for the year ahead.
Heineken is set to release its fourth-quarter trading update on Wednesday (13 February). Below, we take a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December and performances in recent quarters.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat