Round-Up - Gruppo Campari's Q1 Results 2013
In mid-May, Campari released its results for the first three months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Gruppo Campari has seen its domestic market drag on Q1 performance, as Italy struggled in the quarter "as anticipated".
Gruppo Campari might be on the look out for more acquisitions once it beds in latest buy Lascelles deMercado & Co, an analyst has said.
Gruppo Campari's CEO, Bob Kunze-Concewitz, went a little off-piste in a conference call with analysts today (13 May).
Campari's CEO has hit out at a “second-tier" vodka company that is pulling down prices in the US by "dumping vodka" in the country.
Earlier today (13 May), Gruppo Campari announced its results for the first three months of 2013. Here is a look at the results in the company's regions and from its main brands.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World