Round-Up - Gruppo Campari's Q1 Results 2013
In mid-May, Campari released its results for the first three months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Gruppo Campari has seen its domestic market drag on Q1 performance, as Italy struggled in the quarter "as anticipated".
Gruppo Campari might be on the look out for more acquisitions once it beds in latest buy Lascelles deMercado & Co, an analyst has said.
Gruppo Campari's CEO, Bob Kunze-Concewitz, went a little off-piste in a conference call with analysts today (13 May).
Campari's CEO has hit out at a “second-tier" vodka company that is pulling down prices in the US by "dumping vodka" in the country.
Earlier today (13 May), Gruppo Campari announced its results for the first three months of 2013. Here is a look at the results in the company's regions and from its main brands.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL