Round-Up - Gruppo Campari's Q1 Results 2013
In mid-May, Campari released its results for the first three months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Gruppo Campari has seen its domestic market drag on Q1 performance, as Italy struggled in the quarter "as anticipated".
Gruppo Campari might be on the look out for more acquisitions once it beds in latest buy Lascelles deMercado & Co, an analyst has said.
Gruppo Campari's CEO, Bob Kunze-Concewitz, went a little off-piste in a conference call with analysts today (13 May).
Campari's CEO has hit out at a “second-tier" vodka company that is pulling down prices in the US by "dumping vodka" in the country.
Earlier today (13 May), Gruppo Campari announced its results for the first three months of 2013. Here is a look at the results in the company's regions and from its main brands.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends