Round-Up - Gruppo Campari's Q1 Results 2013
In mid-May, Campari released its results for the first three months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Gruppo Campari has seen its domestic market drag on Q1 performance, as Italy struggled in the quarter "as anticipated".
Gruppo Campari might be on the look out for more acquisitions once it beds in latest buy Lascelles deMercado & Co, an analyst has said.
Gruppo Campari's CEO, Bob Kunze-Concewitz, went a little off-piste in a conference call with analysts today (13 May).
Campari's CEO has hit out at a “second-tier" vodka company that is pulling down prices in the US by "dumping vodka" in the country.
Earlier today (13 May), Gruppo Campari announced its results for the first three months of 2013. Here is a look at the results in the company's regions and from its main brands.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch