Round-Up - Gruppo Campari's Full-Year Results 2012
In early-March, Gruppo Campari reported its full-year results for 2012. Here is a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Gruppo Campari has seen its performance in the US save its numbers in a "transformational year", as Italy, Germany and Brazil struggled in 2012.
Gruppo Campari is set for a “transitional” year as it invests in its global infrastructure but this could pressurise short-term margins, according to an analyst.
Gruppo Campari's relationship with a “key” German retailer is “back to normal” following a dispute, but its Aperol brand needs time to recover in the country, the company's boss has said.
Earlier today, Gruppo Campari posted a slight dip in net profits but rising sales in 2012. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and brand.
Gruppo Campari will report its full-year results on Thursday (7 March). Here just-drinks takes a look back at the group's highs and lows in its last financial quarter, plus its financial progress last year.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group