Round-Up - Diageo's FY Results 2013-14
At the end of July, Diageo released its full-year results for its fiscal-2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Diageo has bemoaned emerging market weakness for dragging on its full-year performance.
Last year, it was Diageo's emerging markets that propped up the company's full-year results.
Diageo's CEO has admitted the year has been “tougher than expected” and defended the company's stake in baijiu brand Shuijingfang.
Today, Diageo reported a drop in full-year profits and sales as problems in emerging markets took their toll. Here just-drinks takes a look at the figures for each of the group's regions:
On Thursday, Diageo will report its preliminary full-year results. Here just-drinks takes a look at how the group has fared in its final quarter, the three months to the end of June:
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk