Round-Up - Diageo's FY Results 2013-14
At the end of July, Diageo released its full-year results for its fiscal-2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Diageo has bemoaned emerging market weakness for dragging on its full-year performance.
Last year, it was Diageo's emerging markets that propped up the company's full-year results.
Diageo's CEO has admitted the year has been “tougher than expected” and defended the company's stake in baijiu brand Shuijingfang.
Today, Diageo reported a drop in full-year profits and sales as problems in emerging markets took their toll. Here just-drinks takes a look at the figures for each of the group's regions:
On Thursday, Diageo will report its preliminary full-year results. Here just-drinks takes a look at how the group has fared in its final quarter, the three months to the end of June:
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- Beam Suntory to roll out "Scotch-infused" Bourbon
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review