Round-Up - Diageo's FY Results 2012-2013
In late-July, Diageo reported its results for the 12 months to the end of June. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
The slowdown in Brazil and ongoing challenges in Asia Pacific made their presence felt in Diageo's full-year results, although the company has maintained its medium-term guidance.
Earlier today (31 July), Diageo posted rising sales and profits for the 12 months to the end of June. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and by brand.
Diageo has hailed a strong performance from North America in its full-year, with emerging markets continuing to prop up Western Europe in the period.
Diageo will report its preliminary full-year results on Wednesday (31 July). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review