Round-Up - Diageo's FY Results 2012-2013
In late-July, Diageo reported its results for the 12 months to the end of June. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
The slowdown in Brazil and ongoing challenges in Asia Pacific made their presence felt in Diageo's full-year results, although the company has maintained its medium-term guidance.
Earlier today (31 July), Diageo posted rising sales and profits for the 12 months to the end of June. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and by brand.
Diageo has hailed a strong performance from North America in its full-year, with emerging markets continuing to prop up Western Europe in the period.
Diageo will report its preliminary full-year results on Wednesday (31 July). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of June.
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban