Round-Up Diageo, Pernod Ricard Q3 Trading Updates
Both Diageo and Pernod Ricard have released trading updates covering their third-quarters today. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
The latest round in the battle of the world’s biggest spirit producers – Diageo and Pernod Ricard – could arguably be called a scoring draw.
Pernod Ricard has posted a rise in sales for its third quarter, despite a flat performance in the company's more developed markets.
A “challenging” Europe has held back sales in the third quarter for Diageo, although the period remains “in line” with expectations.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends