Round-Up Diageo, Pernod Ricard Q3 Trading Updates
Both Diageo and Pernod Ricard have released trading updates covering their third-quarters today. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
The latest round in the battle of the world’s biggest spirit producers – Diageo and Pernod Ricard – could arguably be called a scoring draw.
Pernod Ricard has posted a rise in sales for its third quarter, despite a flat performance in the company's more developed markets.
A “challenging” Europe has held back sales in the third quarter for Diageo, although the period remains “in line” with expectations.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends