Round-Up - Diageo Investor Conference 2013 - Africa
Diageo's latest investor conference took place in London earlier this month, with the company highlighting its presence and potential in Africa. The day of presentations was preceded by a media round-table, with Diageo's president for Africa, Turkey, Russia and Central & Eastern Europe, Nick Blazquez, and Andy Fennell, the group's president and COO for Africa. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage from the two days.
Diageo is hosting an investor conference this week that focuses on the companies operations in Africa. Here, just-drinks reviews the company's African footprint.
Diageo has hailed the successful transition of its Meta Abo beer purchase in Ethiopia, and is looking to piggyback some of its international spirits brands on its brewing footprint in the country.
Diageo is set to give its Guinness beer brand an updated look and fresh marketing push in Africa, as the company looks to boosts its beer bedrock in the continent.
Today (15 October), Diageo is hosting its annual investor conference, which this year highlights the markets in Africa. Here, just-drinks looks at Nigeria, its beverage alcohol landscape and Diageo's presence in the country.
Broad economic and political stability bodes well for future growth in beer and spirits in Africa, but the head of Diageo's operations in the region has conceded that there may be “bumps in the road” for operators in the continent.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup