Round-Up - Constellation Brand's Q1 Results 2013-14
In early-July, Constellation Brands released its results for the three months to the end of May. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Constellation Brands has seen its first-quarter profits hit by rising costs, despite a slight lift in sales for the period.
Constellation Brands is poised to accelerate pricing on its Crown Imports labels after first-quarter results showed the recently-acquired beers in rude health, an analyst has said.
Constellation Brands' takeover of Grupo Modelo's beer portfolio in the US gives it extra leverage with the country's retailers across all alcohol categories, the company's CFO has said.
Constellation Brands will report its first-quarter results on Tuesday (2 July). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of May.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites