Round-Up - Constellation Brands' H1 Results 2013-14
In early-October, Constellation Brands released its Q2 and half-year results. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance in the three and six months to the end of August.
Constellation Brands has reported its first set of results since completing the takeover of its Crown Imports beer JV in the US.
Constellation Brands has said that it has a major opportunity to up its beer brands – such as Modelo Especial - on draught in the US, as it is “underpenetrated” in the format.
Carlsberg is on the look-out for a new distributor for its Somersby cider brand in the US after “mutually” agreeing to end its relationship with current distributor Crown Imports.
Earlier today (3 October), Constellation Brands released its half-year and Q2 results. With the company completing its full takeover of the Crown Imports JV in June, the figures were skewed heavily versus the corresponding period a year earlier. Here, we look a little closer at Constellation's performance.
Constellation Brands will report its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday (3 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of August.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1