Round-Up - Constellation Brands' H1 Results 2013-14
In early-October, Constellation Brands released its Q2 and half-year results. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance in the three and six months to the end of August.
Constellation Brands has reported its first set of results since completing the takeover of its Crown Imports beer JV in the US.
Constellation Brands has said that it has a major opportunity to up its beer brands – such as Modelo Especial - on draught in the US, as it is “underpenetrated” in the format.
Carlsberg is on the look-out for a new distributor for its Somersby cider brand in the US after “mutually” agreeing to end its relationship with current distributor Crown Imports.
Earlier today (3 October), Constellation Brands released its half-year and Q2 results. With the company completing its full takeover of the Crown Imports JV in June, the figures were skewed heavily versus the corresponding period a year earlier. Here, we look a little closer at Constellation's performance.
Constellation Brands will report its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday (3 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of August.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future