Round-Up - Constellation Brands' H1 Results 2013-14
In early-October, Constellation Brands released its Q2 and half-year results. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance in the three and six months to the end of August.
Constellation Brands has reported its first set of results since completing the takeover of its Crown Imports beer JV in the US.
Constellation Brands has said that it has a major opportunity to up its beer brands – such as Modelo Especial - on draught in the US, as it is “underpenetrated” in the format.
Carlsberg is on the look-out for a new distributor for its Somersby cider brand in the US after “mutually” agreeing to end its relationship with current distributor Crown Imports.
Earlier today (3 October), Constellation Brands released its half-year and Q2 results. With the company completing its full takeover of the Crown Imports JV in June, the figures were skewed heavily versus the corresponding period a year earlier. Here, we look a little closer at Constellation's performance.
Constellation Brands will report its second-quarter and half-year results on Thursday (3 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of August.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport