Round-Up - Constellation Brands' FY
Constellation Brands' share price spiked after it reported a return to the black in its fourth quarter, as well as higher profits for its fiscal year. Here, just-drinks brings you comprehensive coverage of the results.
Investors have got themselves all giddy over Constellation Brands' better-than-expected profits performance, leaving analysts to try and water down the optimism for the year ahead.
Constellation Brands has said it is confident of maintaining the improved momentum in its US wine business over the next year.
Constellation Brands has steadied the ship by sawing off chunks of dead wood, but what the group really needs is to maintain meaningful wine sales growth in North America.
Lower costs and charges have significantly boosted full-year profits for Constellation Brands, but sales were dragged down by the wine group's recently-sold Australia and Europe division.
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research