Round-Up - Constellation Brands' FY
Constellation Brands' share price spiked after it reported a return to the black in its fourth quarter, as well as higher profits for its fiscal year. Here, just-drinks brings you comprehensive coverage of the results.
Investors have got themselves all giddy over Constellation Brands' better-than-expected profits performance, leaving analysts to try and water down the optimism for the year ahead.
Constellation Brands has said it is confident of maintaining the improved momentum in its US wine business over the next year.
Constellation Brands has steadied the ship by sawing off chunks of dead wood, but what the group really needs is to maintain meaningful wine sales growth in North America.
Lower costs and charges have significantly boosted full-year profits for Constellation Brands, but sales were dragged down by the wine group's recently-sold Australia and Europe division.
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l