Round-Up - Constellation Brands' FY
Constellation Brands' share price spiked after it reported a return to the black in its fourth quarter, as well as higher profits for its fiscal year. Here, just-drinks brings you comprehensive coverage of the results.
Investors have got themselves all giddy over Constellation Brands' better-than-expected profits performance, leaving analysts to try and water down the optimism for the year ahead.
Constellation Brands has said it is confident of maintaining the improved momentum in its US wine business over the next year.
Constellation Brands has steadied the ship by sawing off chunks of dead wood, but what the group really needs is to maintain meaningful wine sales growth in North America.
Lower costs and charges have significantly boosted full-year profits for Constellation Brands, but sales were dragged down by the wine group's recently-sold Australia and Europe division.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets