Round-Up - Constellation Brands' FY
Constellation Brands' share price spiked after it reported a return to the black in its fourth quarter, as well as higher profits for its fiscal year. Here, just-drinks brings you comprehensive coverage of the results.
Investors have got themselves all giddy over Constellation Brands' better-than-expected profits performance, leaving analysts to try and water down the optimism for the year ahead.
Constellation Brands has said it is confident of maintaining the improved momentum in its US wine business over the next year.
Constellation Brands has steadied the ship by sawing off chunks of dead wood, but what the group really needs is to maintain meaningful wine sales growth in North America.
Lower costs and charges have significantly boosted full-year profits for Constellation Brands, but sales were dragged down by the wine group's recently-sold Australia and Europe division.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory