Round-Up - Constellation Brands' FY Results
In April, global wine, beer and spirits maker Constellation Brands released its full-year results for fiscal 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Constellation Brands has reported a big jump in full-year profits and sales after its newly-acquired beer business drove growth.
Constellation Brands yesterday surprised the market when it announced it had underestimated the level of investment needed in its Mexican brewery.
Constellation Brands' CEO has sidestepped a question on whether his company wants to buy US brewer Pabst Blue Ribbon Co.
The head of Constellation Brands has said the company is paying a “premium” to speed up a capacity upgrade on its Mexican brewery.
Constellation Brands will report its fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday (April 9). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of February.
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l