Round-Up - Constellation Brands' FY Results
In April, global wine, beer and spirits maker Constellation Brands released its full-year results for fiscal 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Constellation Brands has reported a big jump in full-year profits and sales after its newly-acquired beer business drove growth.
Constellation Brands yesterday surprised the market when it announced it had underestimated the level of investment needed in its Mexican brewery.
Constellation Brands' CEO has sidestepped a question on whether his company wants to buy US brewer Pabst Blue Ribbon Co.
The head of Constellation Brands has said the company is paying a “premium” to speed up a capacity upgrade on its Mexican brewery.
Constellation Brands will report its fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday (April 9). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of February.
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends