Round-Up - Constellation Brands' FY Results
In April, global wine, beer and spirits maker Constellation Brands released its full-year results for fiscal 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Constellation Brands has reported a big jump in full-year profits and sales after its newly-acquired beer business drove growth.
Constellation Brands yesterday surprised the market when it announced it had underestimated the level of investment needed in its Mexican brewery.
Constellation Brands' CEO has sidestepped a question on whether his company wants to buy US brewer Pabst Blue Ribbon Co.
The head of Constellation Brands has said the company is paying a “premium” to speed up a capacity upgrade on its Mexican brewery.
Constellation Brands will report its fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday (April 9). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of February.
At ProWein 2014, Andy Morton sat down with Constellation's international general manager Philip Kingston to talk about its expanding global ambitions including a new tie-up in China for its Robert Mondavi brand.
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch