Round-Up - Coca-Cola Co's move for Coca-Cola Enterprises
The Coca-Cola Co completed its takeover of the North America operations of its major bottler, Coca-Cola Enterprises. Here's a round-up of our coverage of the transaction.
The world's largest soft drinks maker, The Coca-Cola Co, has closed its purchase of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in North America in a deal that will help change the soft drinks sector. just-drinks looks at fresh market reaction in a special edition of In the Spotlight.
The Coca-Cola Co has warned that more job cuts are inevitable as it transfers operations in North America to its new entity, Coca-Cola Refreshments, following the acquisition of Coca-Cola Enterprises in the US and Canada.
The Coca-Cola Co has completed its takeover of the North America operations of its major bottler, Coca-Cola Enteprises.
The Coca-Cola Co has obtained regulatory clearance for the acquisition of Coca-Cola Enterprise's (CCE) North American business.
The Coca-Cola Co has insisted its move to acquire the North American operations of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is “absolutely proactive play” and not a reaction to PepsiCo’s similar announcement last year.
The news this morning (25 February) that The Coca-Cola Co is to buy the North American operations of its largest bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is a major u-turn for a firm that has staunchly maintained its operations are better left independent.
The Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed that it is to acquire the North American operations of its largest bottler, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE).
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets