Round-Up - Coca-Cola Co's move for Coca-Cola Enterprises
The Coca-Cola Co completed its takeover of the North America operations of its major bottler, Coca-Cola Enterprises. Here's a round-up of our coverage of the transaction.
The world's largest soft drinks maker, The Coca-Cola Co, has closed its purchase of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in North America in a deal that will help change the soft drinks sector. just-drinks looks at fresh market reaction in a special edition of In the Spotlight.
The Coca-Cola Co has warned that more job cuts are inevitable as it transfers operations in North America to its new entity, Coca-Cola Refreshments, following the acquisition of Coca-Cola Enterprises in the US and Canada.
The Coca-Cola Co has completed its takeover of the North America operations of its major bottler, Coca-Cola Enteprises.
The Coca-Cola Co has obtained regulatory clearance for the acquisition of Coca-Cola Enterprise's (CCE) North American business.
The Coca-Cola Co has insisted its move to acquire the North American operations of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is “absolutely proactive play” and not a reaction to PepsiCo’s similar announcement last year.
The news this morning (25 February) that The Coca-Cola Co is to buy the North American operations of its largest bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is a major u-turn for a firm that has staunchly maintained its operations are better left independent.
The Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed that it is to acquire the North American operations of its largest bottler, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE).
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018