Round-Up - Coca-Cola Co's move for Coca-Cola Enterprises
The Coca-Cola Co completed its takeover of the North America operations of its major bottler, Coca-Cola Enterprises. Here's a round-up of our coverage of the transaction.
The world's largest soft drinks maker, The Coca-Cola Co, has closed its purchase of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in North America in a deal that will help change the soft drinks sector. just-drinks looks at fresh market reaction in a special edition of In the Spotlight.
The Coca-Cola Co has warned that more job cuts are inevitable as it transfers operations in North America to its new entity, Coca-Cola Refreshments, following the acquisition of Coca-Cola Enterprises in the US and Canada.
The Coca-Cola Co has completed its takeover of the North America operations of its major bottler, Coca-Cola Enteprises.
The Coca-Cola Co has obtained regulatory clearance for the acquisition of Coca-Cola Enterprise's (CCE) North American business.
The Coca-Cola Co has insisted its move to acquire the North American operations of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is “absolutely proactive play” and not a reaction to PepsiCo’s similar announcement last year.
The news this morning (25 February) that The Coca-Cola Co is to buy the North American operations of its largest bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is a major u-turn for a firm that has staunchly maintained its operations are better left independent.
The Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed that it is to acquire the North American operations of its largest bottler, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE).
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research