Round-Up - Coca-Cola Co's H1 Results 2013
In July, The Coca-Cola Co posted its half-year and second-quarter results. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers
The Coca-Cola Company has pointed to “unusually” poor weather in its second quarter after reporting a drop in first-half profits and sales.
An analyst has questioned Coca-Cola Co's confidence that its second half will improve, after posting “disappointing” H1 results earlier this week.
Coca-Cola Co's chief executive Muhtar Kent has argued that the group's second quarter performance is an “anomaly” caused by a combination of uncontrollable factors and not a “systemic” issue.
Earlier today, the Coca-Cola Co reported a drop in first-half profits and sales, blaming the weather in many of its key regions for its performance.
The Coca-Cola Co will report its second-quarter and first-half numbers tomorrow (16 July). Here just-drinks takes a look at the group's activities and progress in the three months to the end of and June.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director