Round-Up - C&C Group's FY results
Earlier today, Ireland-based C&C Group issued its full-year numbers. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
C&C Group has reported a “robust” full year as net profits climbed and Magners Cider found growth in turbulent markets.
C&C Group's underlying weaknesses may in part be shored up by a summer of big events, an analyst has said.
Minimum pricing in the UK and Ireland won't affect C&C Group's off-sales and could increase revenue in the company's pub trade, the group's head has said.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts