Round-Up - C&C Group's FY results
Earlier today, Ireland-based C&C Group issued its full-year numbers. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
C&C Group has reported a “robust” full year as net profits climbed and Magners Cider found growth in turbulent markets.
C&C Group's underlying weaknesses may in part be shored up by a summer of big events, an analyst has said.
Minimum pricing in the UK and Ireland won't affect C&C Group's off-sales and could increase revenue in the company's pub trade, the group's head has said.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report