Round-Up - C&C Group's FY results
Earlier today, Ireland-based C&C Group issued its full-year numbers. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
C&C Group has reported a “robust” full year as net profits climbed and Magners Cider found growth in turbulent markets.
C&C Group's underlying weaknesses may in part be shored up by a summer of big events, an analyst has said.
Minimum pricing in the UK and Ireland won't affect C&C Group's off-sales and could increase revenue in the company's pub trade, the group's head has said.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018