Round-Up - C&C Group's FY results
Earlier today, Ireland-based C&C Group issued its full-year numbers. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
C&C Group has reported a “robust” full year as net profits climbed and Magners Cider found growth in turbulent markets.
C&C Group's underlying weaknesses may in part be shored up by a summer of big events, an analyst has said.
Minimum pricing in the UK and Ireland won't affect C&C Group's off-sales and could increase revenue in the company's pub trade, the group's head has said.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends