Round-Up – C&C Group's Full-Year Results
In mid-May, Ireland's C&C Group released its results for the twelve months to the end of February. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
C&C Group has posted a dip in full-year profits as sales and volumes growth from international acquisitions failed to offset domestic struggles.
C&C Group's decision to turn its back on "unattractive" off-trade deals means it would benefit from a minimum unit price taking effect in Scotland, according to an analyst.
C&C Group today (15 May) announced its 2012 full-year results. Here is a look at the results in the company's regions and from its main brands.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL