Round-Up – C&C Group's Full-Year Results
In mid-May, Ireland's C&C Group released its results for the twelve months to the end of February. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
C&C Group has posted a dip in full-year profits as sales and volumes growth from international acquisitions failed to offset domestic struggles.
C&C Group's decision to turn its back on "unattractive" off-trade deals means it would benefit from a minimum unit price taking effect in Scotland, according to an analyst.
C&C Group today (15 May) announced its 2012 full-year results. Here is a look at the results in the company's regions and from its main brands.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review