Round-Up – C&C Group's Full-Year Results
In mid-May, Ireland's C&C Group released its results for the twelve months to the end of February. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
C&C Group has posted a dip in full-year profits as sales and volumes growth from international acquisitions failed to offset domestic struggles.
C&C Group's decision to turn its back on "unattractive" off-trade deals means it would benefit from a minimum unit price taking effect in Scotland, according to an analyst.
C&C Group today (15 May) announced its 2012 full-year results. Here is a look at the results in the company's regions and from its main brands.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer