Round-Up – C&C Group's Full-Year Results
In mid-May, Ireland's C&C Group released its results for the twelve months to the end of February. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
C&C Group has posted a dip in full-year profits as sales and volumes growth from international acquisitions failed to offset domestic struggles.
C&C Group's decision to turn its back on "unattractive" off-trade deals means it would benefit from a minimum unit price taking effect in Scotland, according to an analyst.
C&C Group today (15 May) announced its 2012 full-year results. Here is a look at the results in the company's regions and from its main brands.
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch