Round-Up – C&C Group's Full-Year Results
In mid-May, Ireland's C&C Group released its results for the twelve months to the end of February. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
C&C Group has posted a dip in full-year profits as sales and volumes growth from international acquisitions failed to offset domestic struggles.
C&C Group's decision to turn its back on "unattractive" off-trade deals means it would benefit from a minimum unit price taking effect in Scotland, according to an analyst.
C&C Group today (15 May) announced its 2012 full-year results. Here is a look at the results in the company's regions and from its main brands.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research