Round-Up - Carlsberg's YTD & Q3 Results 2013
Carlsberg announced its nine-month and third-quarter figures in mid-November. Find a round-up of all just-drinks' coverage here
Carlsberg has seen its year-to-date profits edge up after good weather in Western Europe in Q3, but group sales were flat as Eastern Europe remains “challenging”.
The negative impact Carlsberg has felt from Russia's ban on street kiosk beer sales should be over by the end of the year, the group's CEO has predicted.
Earlier today, Carlsberg announced a slight rise in year-to-date net profits, but sales were flat as the group was dragged down by on-going struggles in Russia. Here just-drinks takes a look at the Danish brewer's results by region
Carlsberg has appointed a former Heinz and Coca-Cola Co executive to head up its Asia unit after the previous incumbent quit earlier this year.
Carlsberg has declined to comment directly on reports it is eyeing Chinese brewing groups Tsingtao and Beijing Yanjing among its possible acquisition targets, but said Asia remains “an important part” of its M&A agenda.
Carlsberg will release it third-quarter and year-to-date results on Wednesday (13 November). Here just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's news in the three months to the end of September, and its results for the year so far.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"