Round-up - Carlsberg's H1 Results
By: Lucy Britner
In August, Carlsberg released its results for the first six months of 2016. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Carlsberg has reported a 25% leap in net profits for the first half of 2016 as its cost-saving initiatives gain momentum.
Yesterday, Carlsberg reported a 25% leap in half-year net profits despite tough trading environments in several of its key markets. In its official statement, the brewer took the time to update investors on the progress of its 'Funding the Journey' cost-saving initiative.
Carlsberg has reduced the price of its namesake brand in Russia by more than a third in an effort to make it more affordable for cash-strapped consumers.
Earlier today, Carlsberg reported its first-half results, posting a 25% boost in net profits. Here, we look at the company’s performance during the six-month period by region. All figures are organic.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence