Round-up - Carlsberg's H1 Results
By: Lucy Britner
In August, Carlsberg released its results for the first six months of 2016. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Carlsberg has reported a 25% leap in net profits for the first half of 2016 as its cost-saving initiatives gain momentum.
Yesterday, Carlsberg reported a 25% leap in half-year net profits despite tough trading environments in several of its key markets. In its official statement, the brewer took the time to update investors on the progress of its 'Funding the Journey' cost-saving initiative.
Carlsberg has reduced the price of its namesake brand in Russia by more than a third in an effort to make it more affordable for cash-strapped consumers.
Earlier today, Carlsberg reported its first-half results, posting a 25% boost in net profits. Here, we look at the company’s performance during the six-month period by region. All figures are organic.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends