Round-Up - Carlsberg's H1 Results 2013
In late-August, Carlsberg reported its results for the first six months of 2013. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers.
Market share gains in Asia and Eastern Europe have helped Carlsberg post a rise in first-half profits but on-going challenges in Western Europe dragged on its performance.
Carlsberg's first-half results do not yet signal a Russian turnaround, but the Danish brewer is on the right track in the difficult market, an analyst has said.
Carlsberg reported a slight rise in first-half profits and sales earlier today (21 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's performance by region:
Carlsberg remains confident on its long-term prospects in China despite seeing a slowdown in growth in the country this year.
Carlsberg will release it first-half and second-quarter results on Wednesday (21 August). Here just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's news in the three months to the end of June.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk