Round-Up - Carlsberg's FY Results 2013
In February, global brewer Carlsberg released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Carlsberg has posted a fall in full-year profits as volumes and sales declines in Eastern Europe outpaced growth in Asia.
The CEO of Carlsberg has said that the brewer could start consolidating its expanded interests in China in the next few years.
Earlier today (19 February), Carlsberg reported a drop in net profits in 2013, on the back of flat sales in the year. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Danish brewer's results by region and by brand:
Carlsberg will release it fourth-quarter and final-year results on Wednesday (19 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's news in the three months to the end of December, and its financial results for the year so far.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"