Round-Up - Carlsberg's FY Results 2013
In February, global brewer Carlsberg released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Carlsberg has posted a fall in full-year profits as volumes and sales declines in Eastern Europe outpaced growth in Asia.
The CEO of Carlsberg has said that the brewer could start consolidating its expanded interests in China in the next few years.
Earlier today (19 February), Carlsberg reported a drop in net profits in 2013, on the back of flat sales in the year. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Danish brewer's results by region and by brand:
Carlsberg will release it fourth-quarter and final-year results on Wednesday (19 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's news in the three months to the end of December, and its financial results for the year so far.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team