Round-Up - Carlsberg's FY Results 2013
In February, global brewer Carlsberg released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Carlsberg has posted a fall in full-year profits as volumes and sales declines in Eastern Europe outpaced growth in Asia.
The CEO of Carlsberg has said that the brewer could start consolidating its expanded interests in China in the next few years.
Earlier today (19 February), Carlsberg reported a drop in net profits in 2013, on the back of flat sales in the year. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Danish brewer's results by region and by brand:
Carlsberg will release it fourth-quarter and final-year results on Wednesday (19 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's news in the three months to the end of December, and its financial results for the year so far.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer