Round-Up - Carlsberg's FY Results 2013
In February, global brewer Carlsberg released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Carlsberg has posted a fall in full-year profits as volumes and sales declines in Eastern Europe outpaced growth in Asia.
The CEO of Carlsberg has said that the brewer could start consolidating its expanded interests in China in the next few years.
Earlier today (19 February), Carlsberg reported a drop in net profits in 2013, on the back of flat sales in the year. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Danish brewer's results by region and by brand:
Carlsberg will release it fourth-quarter and final-year results on Wednesday (19 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's news in the three months to the end of December, and its financial results for the year so far.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research