Round-Up - Carlsberg's Capital Markets Day
Carlsberg invited a boatload of media and analysts to Copenhagen this week to discuss the brewer's markets. just-drinks was on the boat.
Carlsberg held its 'Capital Markets Day 2010' in Copenhagen yesterday (16 September). Michelle Russell made the journey over to Denmark, and managed to grab some time with company CEO, Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen.
Around 120 investors, analysts and journalist landed in Copenhagen yesterday (15 September) for Carlsberg's 'Capital Markets Day 2010'.
The CEO of Carlsberg has said that the brewer will look at adjacent categories to beer in a bid to broaden its offering globally.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review