Round-Up - CAGNY Annual Conference
The Consumer Analyst Group of New York came together in Florida last week for its annual conference. just-drinks' editorial team covered all the presentations from the main drinks companies - including SABMiller, the Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo
SABMiller has prospered by taking a “bottom-up” approach in local markets instead of “force-fitting” a standard corporate model, according to the group's outgoing boss.
The Coca-Cola Co has predicted North America's NARTD category will revitalise over the next decade as “headwinds turn to tailwinds”.
PepsiCo's CFO has played down the potential effects of its closely guarded sweetener innovation.
Coca-Cola Enterprises aims to drive growth in its cola stable this year in all of its markets, with the launch of an advertising campaign encouraging consumers to drink “Coke with food”.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire