Round-Up - CAGNY 2010
This week sees the Consumer Analyst Group of New York conference take place in the US. Among the companies presenting at the event are The Coca-Cola Co, SABMiller and PepsiCo. For the rest of this week, our Hot Topic will be a round-up of stories from the event.
The Coca-Cola Co is looking to invest billions of dollars in key Latin American markets to target a growing number of middle class consumers in the region.
The head of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has hailed the success of the company's “price-package architecture” in North America in 2009.
Making beer more affordable is the biggest immediate challenge facing SABMiller in Africa, according to the brewer's managing director of the continent.
French food and beverage giant Danone has reiterated that it intends to focus on emerging and developing markets in 2010 with a target of increasing consumer penetration by 50%.
Soft drinks giant PepsiCo has targeted Russia as a “window of opportunity” for growth and said it now has plans to “step up several gears” in the country.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has confirmed that its west coast production and distribution facility in the US is on schedule to begin operations by the end of this month.
Mexico-based Fomento Economico Mexicano (FEMSA) is looking to add value to its Coca-Cola FEMSA arm by expanding the business, possibly outside of Latin America.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- This week in spirits & wine
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts