Round-Up - CAGE 2014
The world's analysts descended on London this week for the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference. just-drinks and sister site just-food were the exclusive media partners for the three-day event. Here's a round-up of our exclusive coverage.
The Coca-Cola Co is looking to expand the footprint of its part-stevia sweetened Coca-Cola Life brand beyond its initial launch in Argentina.
The CFO of the Coca-Cola Co has admitted that 2013 presented a “bump in the road” for the company, but flagged that it is looking for more than volume growth going forward.
The head of Coca-Cola Içecek's parent company has expressed his desire to expand the soft drinks bottler's footprint, but has warned that such opportunities are limited.
Coca-Cola Enterprises is set to run the 'Share a Coke' marketing campaign in its European markets again this year, with more names and a stronger focus on online.
Coca-Cola HBC has said that it is considering acquisition opportunities as it looks to drive growth in the years ahead.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group