Round-Up - CAGE 2014
The world's analysts descended on London this week for the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference. just-drinks and sister site just-food were the exclusive media partners for the three-day event. Here's a round-up of our exclusive coverage.
The Coca-Cola Co is looking to expand the footprint of its part-stevia sweetened Coca-Cola Life brand beyond its initial launch in Argentina.
The CFO of the Coca-Cola Co has admitted that 2013 presented a “bump in the road” for the company, but flagged that it is looking for more than volume growth going forward.
The head of Coca-Cola Içecek's parent company has expressed his desire to expand the soft drinks bottler's footprint, but has warned that such opportunities are limited.
Coca-Cola Enterprises is set to run the 'Share a Coke' marketing campaign in its European markets again this year, with more names and a stronger focus on online.
Coca-Cola HBC has said that it is considering acquisition opportunities as it looks to drive growth in the years ahead.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials