Round-Up - CAGE 2011
This year's Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference is being held in London this week. just-drinks is present to cover the companies presenting.
The Coca-Cola Co has said that the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan have had a "limited impact" on its business in the country.
PepsiCo's chief financial officer has told just-drinks that the company does not expect to make any more large-scale acquisitions in the immediate future.
Heineken has given up attempting to be a nationwide brewer in Russia and is instead focussing resources on key regions in order to improve its beer market share, the brewer's chief financial officer has said.
SABMiller's CEO, Graham Mackay, has stoked the fire of speculation by forecasting more consolidation in the beer sector, but has he also hinted that Foster's Group is asking for too much money?
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has said that it is capable of delivering up to mid single-digit sales growth and high single-digit EPS growth in 2011 through an improvement in operating efficiencies and its innovation line-up.
SABMiller expects sales of Coors Light lager to overtake Anheuser-Busch InBev's Budweiser in the US this year, amid signs of improvement in the country's mainstream beer market.
The European equivalent of the Consumer Analyst Group of New York conference kicked off on Monday (28 March), and is now in full swing, with the likes of SABMiller, The Coca-Cola Co, PepsiCo and Heineken presenting to analysts over a three-day period.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research