Round-Up - CAGE 2011
This year's Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference is being held in London this week. just-drinks is present to cover the companies presenting.
The Coca-Cola Co has said that the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan have had a "limited impact" on its business in the country.
PepsiCo's chief financial officer has told just-drinks that the company does not expect to make any more large-scale acquisitions in the immediate future.
Heineken has given up attempting to be a nationwide brewer in Russia and is instead focussing resources on key regions in order to improve its beer market share, the brewer's chief financial officer has said.
SABMiller's CEO, Graham Mackay, has stoked the fire of speculation by forecasting more consolidation in the beer sector, but has he also hinted that Foster's Group is asking for too much money?
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has said that it is capable of delivering up to mid single-digit sales growth and high single-digit EPS growth in 2011 through an improvement in operating efficiencies and its innovation line-up.
SABMiller expects sales of Coors Light lager to overtake Anheuser-Busch InBev's Budweiser in the US this year, amid signs of improvement in the country's mainstream beer market.
The European equivalent of the Consumer Analyst Group of New York conference kicked off on Monday (28 March), and is now in full swing, with the likes of SABMiller, The Coca-Cola Co, PepsiCo and Heineken presenting to analysts over a three-day period.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015