Round-Up - CAGE 2011
This year's Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference is being held in London this week. just-drinks is present to cover the companies presenting.
The Coca-Cola Co has said that the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan have had a "limited impact" on its business in the country.
PepsiCo's chief financial officer has told just-drinks that the company does not expect to make any more large-scale acquisitions in the immediate future.
Heineken has given up attempting to be a nationwide brewer in Russia and is instead focussing resources on key regions in order to improve its beer market share, the brewer's chief financial officer has said.
SABMiller's CEO, Graham Mackay, has stoked the fire of speculation by forecasting more consolidation in the beer sector, but has he also hinted that Foster's Group is asking for too much money?
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has said that it is capable of delivering up to mid single-digit sales growth and high single-digit EPS growth in 2011 through an improvement in operating efficiencies and its innovation line-up.
SABMiller expects sales of Coors Light lager to overtake Anheuser-Busch InBev's Budweiser in the US this year, amid signs of improvement in the country's mainstream beer market.
The European equivalent of the Consumer Analyst Group of New York conference kicked off on Monday (28 March), and is now in full swing, with the likes of SABMiller, The Coca-Cola Co, PepsiCo and Heineken presenting to analysts over a three-day period.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- China to axe duty on Australian wine
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research