Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Year-To-Date Results 2012/2013
In early-March, Brown-Forman released its results for the third quarter of its fiscal year and the nine months to the end of January. Here is a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers
Brown-Forman has hailed rising global demand for North American whiskey as helping drive its performance in the nine months of its fiscal year so far.
Today (6 March), Brown-Forman posted a rise in profits for its fiscal year-to-date, with sales in the nine-month period growing by 4%. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and brand.
Brown-Forman will report its year-to-date and third-quarter results on Wednesday (6 March). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the nine months to the end of January and its performance in recent quarters.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review