Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Year-To-Date Results 2012/2013
In early-March, Brown-Forman released its results for the third quarter of its fiscal year and the nine months to the end of January. Here is a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers
Brown-Forman has hailed rising global demand for North American whiskey as helping drive its performance in the nine months of its fiscal year so far.
Today (6 March), Brown-Forman posted a rise in profits for its fiscal year-to-date, with sales in the nine-month period growing by 4%. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and brand.
Brown-Forman will report its year-to-date and third-quarter results on Wednesday (6 March). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the nine months to the end of January and its performance in recent quarters.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- NPD in Alcoholic Drinks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits