Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Year-To-Date Results 2012/2013
In early-March, Brown-Forman released its results for the third quarter of its fiscal year and the nine months to the end of January. Here is a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers
Brown-Forman has hailed rising global demand for North American whiskey as helping drive its performance in the nine months of its fiscal year so far.
Today (6 March), Brown-Forman posted a rise in profits for its fiscal year-to-date, with sales in the nine-month period growing by 4%. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and brand.
Brown-Forman will report its year-to-date and third-quarter results on Wednesday (6 March). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the nine months to the end of January and its performance in recent quarters.
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range