Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Year-To-Date Results 2012/2013
In early-March, Brown-Forman released its results for the third quarter of its fiscal year and the nine months to the end of January. Here is a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the numbers
Brown-Forman has hailed rising global demand for North American whiskey as helping drive its performance in the nine months of its fiscal year so far.
Today (6 March), Brown-Forman posted a rise in profits for its fiscal year-to-date, with sales in the nine-month period growing by 4%. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and brand.
Brown-Forman will report its year-to-date and third-quarter results on Wednesday (6 March). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the nine months to the end of January and its performance in recent quarters.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research