Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Q1 Results
At the end of August, Brown-Forman released its first-quarter results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Brown-Forman is targeting a mid to high single-digit increase in full-year sales, although the first quarter saw sales growth slow.
Speaking after the release of Brown-Forman's first-quarter results yesterday, CEO Paul Varga was typically upbeat over the performance of fledgling flavoured whiskey Tennessee Fire.
Brown-Forman is trying to open talks with a regional Russian authority that reportedly confiscated some Jack Daniel's products over health fears, its CEO has said.
Earlier today, Brown-Forman posted its Q1 results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region and brand in the three months to the end of July.
Brown-Forman will report its first-quarter results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of July:
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends