Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Q1 Results
At the end of August, Brown-Forman released its first-quarter results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Brown-Forman is targeting a mid to high single-digit increase in full-year sales, although the first quarter saw sales growth slow.
Speaking after the release of Brown-Forman's first-quarter results yesterday, CEO Paul Varga was typically upbeat over the performance of fledgling flavoured whiskey Tennessee Fire.
Brown-Forman is trying to open talks with a regional Russian authority that reportedly confiscated some Jack Daniel's products over health fears, its CEO has said.
Earlier today, Brown-Forman posted its Q1 results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region and brand in the three months to the end of July.
Brown-Forman will report its first-quarter results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of July:
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends