Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Q1 Results
At the end of August, Brown-Forman released its first-quarter results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Brown-Forman is targeting a mid to high single-digit increase in full-year sales, although the first quarter saw sales growth slow.
Speaking after the release of Brown-Forman's first-quarter results yesterday, CEO Paul Varga was typically upbeat over the performance of fledgling flavoured whiskey Tennessee Fire.
Brown-Forman is trying to open talks with a regional Russian authority that reportedly confiscated some Jack Daniel's products over health fears, its CEO has said.
Earlier today, Brown-Forman posted its Q1 results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region and brand in the three months to the end of July.
Brown-Forman will report its first-quarter results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of July:
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014