Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Q1 Results
At the end of August, Brown-Forman released its first-quarter results for 2014. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Brown-Forman is targeting a mid to high single-digit increase in full-year sales, although the first quarter saw sales growth slow.
Speaking after the release of Brown-Forman's first-quarter results yesterday, CEO Paul Varga was typically upbeat over the performance of fledgling flavoured whiskey Tennessee Fire.
Brown-Forman is trying to open talks with a regional Russian authority that reportedly confiscated some Jack Daniel's products over health fears, its CEO has said.
Earlier today, Brown-Forman posted its Q1 results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region and brand in the three months to the end of July.
Brown-Forman will report its first-quarter results tomorrow. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of July:
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World