Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Q1 Results 2013-14
In late-August, Brown-Forman released its results for the three months to the end of July. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Brown-Forman has posted a drop in first-quarter profits as the Jack Daniel's maker failed to overcome a strong Q1 last year, despite continued growing demand for its core whiskey brand.
Analysts have praised Brown-Forman's pricing strategy across its portfolio despite some slowdown in US sales.
Brown-Forman's CFO has said that Australian consumers have bucked global trends and stayed away from Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey.
Brown-Forman reported a slight dip in first-quarter profits today (28 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance by brand and region:
Brown-Forman will report its first-quarter results tomorrow (28 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of July.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review