Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Q1 Results 2013-14
In late-August, Brown-Forman released its results for the three months to the end of July. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Brown-Forman has posted a drop in first-quarter profits as the Jack Daniel's maker failed to overcome a strong Q1 last year, despite continued growing demand for its core whiskey brand.
Analysts have praised Brown-Forman's pricing strategy across its portfolio despite some slowdown in US sales.
Brown-Forman's CFO has said that Australian consumers have bucked global trends and stayed away from Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey.
Brown-Forman reported a slight dip in first-quarter profits today (28 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance by brand and region:
Brown-Forman will report its first-quarter results tomorrow (28 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of July.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages