Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Q1 Results 2013-14
In late-August, Brown-Forman released its results for the three months to the end of July. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Brown-Forman has posted a drop in first-quarter profits as the Jack Daniel's maker failed to overcome a strong Q1 last year, despite continued growing demand for its core whiskey brand.
Analysts have praised Brown-Forman's pricing strategy across its portfolio despite some slowdown in US sales.
Brown-Forman's CFO has said that Australian consumers have bucked global trends and stayed away from Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey.
Brown-Forman reported a slight dip in first-quarter profits today (28 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance by brand and region:
Brown-Forman will report its first-quarter results tomorrow (28 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of July.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends