Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Q1 Results 2013-14
In late-August, Brown-Forman released its results for the three months to the end of July. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Brown-Forman has posted a drop in first-quarter profits as the Jack Daniel's maker failed to overcome a strong Q1 last year, despite continued growing demand for its core whiskey brand.
Analysts have praised Brown-Forman's pricing strategy across its portfolio despite some slowdown in US sales.
Brown-Forman's CFO has said that Australian consumers have bucked global trends and stayed away from Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey.
Brown-Forman reported a slight dip in first-quarter profits today (28 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance by brand and region:
Brown-Forman will report its first-quarter results tomorrow (28 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of July.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research