Round-Up - Brown-Forman's Q1 Results 2013-14
In late-August, Brown-Forman released its results for the three months to the end of July. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Brown-Forman has posted a drop in first-quarter profits as the Jack Daniel's maker failed to overcome a strong Q1 last year, despite continued growing demand for its core whiskey brand.
Analysts have praised Brown-Forman's pricing strategy across its portfolio despite some slowdown in US sales.
Brown-Forman's CFO has said that Australian consumers have bucked global trends and stayed away from Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey.
Brown-Forman reported a slight dip in first-quarter profits today (28 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance by brand and region:
Brown-Forman will report its first-quarter results tomorrow (28 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of July.
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- Bacardi buys Banks rum