Round Up - Brown-Forman's Full-Year Results 2012-13
In June, Brown-Forman released its results for the year to the end of April. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Brown-Forman has posted a strong set of full-year results as increased demand for North American whiskey and “solid” price increases pushed up profits, the company said today (5 June).
Brown-Forman is looking to shake up its China unit and boost its presence in the country despite a slowdown that has hurt rivals' sales.
Brown-Forman posted a rise in profits for its fiscal full year today (5 June), with sales in the nine-month period also growing. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and brand.
Brown-Forman will report its full-year and fourth-quarter results on Wednesday (5 June). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the year to the end of April and its performance in recent quarters.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites