Round Up - Brown-Forman's Full-Year Results 2012-13
In June, Brown-Forman released its results for the year to the end of April. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Brown-Forman has posted a strong set of full-year results as increased demand for North American whiskey and “solid” price increases pushed up profits, the company said today (5 June).
Brown-Forman is looking to shake up its China unit and boost its presence in the country despite a slowdown that has hurt rivals' sales.
Brown-Forman posted a rise in profits for its fiscal full year today (5 June), with sales in the nine-month period also growing. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and brand.
Brown-Forman will report its full-year and fourth-quarter results on Wednesday (5 June). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the year to the end of April and its performance in recent quarters.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends