Round Up - Brown-Forman's Full-Year Results 2012-13
In June, Brown-Forman released its results for the year to the end of April. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Brown-Forman has posted a strong set of full-year results as increased demand for North American whiskey and “solid” price increases pushed up profits, the company said today (5 June).
Brown-Forman is looking to shake up its China unit and boost its presence in the country despite a slowdown that has hurt rivals' sales.
Brown-Forman posted a rise in profits for its fiscal full year today (5 June), with sales in the nine-month period also growing. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and brand.
Brown-Forman will report its full-year and fourth-quarter results on Wednesday (5 June). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the year to the end of April and its performance in recent quarters.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends