Round Up - Brown-Forman's Full-Year Results 2012-13
In June, Brown-Forman released its results for the year to the end of April. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Brown-Forman has posted a strong set of full-year results as increased demand for North American whiskey and “solid” price increases pushed up profits, the company said today (5 June).
Brown-Forman is looking to shake up its China unit and boost its presence in the country despite a slowdown that has hurt rivals' sales.
Brown-Forman posted a rise in profits for its fiscal full year today (5 June), with sales in the nine-month period also growing. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance in the period by region and brand.
Brown-Forman will report its full-year and fourth-quarter results on Wednesday (5 June). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the year to the end of April and its performance in recent quarters.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages