Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD Results 2013
In late-October, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its results for the nine months to the end of September. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Anheuser Busch InBev has seen its profits return to the black for 2013 so far, despite another tough three months for its operations in Brazil.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is likely to be through the worst of recent difficult trading in some key markets, with the prospect of Brazil picking up, according to an analyst.
Anheuser-Busch InBev intends to remain in Russia despite its struggling beer market, but the brewer's CEO has admitted it will take “years” to return to pre-2008 growth in the country.
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a single-digit rise in group nine-month profits and sales. Here just-drinks takes a more detailed look at the company's performance:
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its third-quarter and year-to-date results on Thursday (31 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartered group's fortunes in the last quarter.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman