Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD Results 2013
In late-October, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its results for the nine months to the end of September. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Anheuser Busch InBev has seen its profits return to the black for 2013 so far, despite another tough three months for its operations in Brazil.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is likely to be through the worst of recent difficult trading in some key markets, with the prospect of Brazil picking up, according to an analyst.
Anheuser-Busch InBev intends to remain in Russia despite its struggling beer market, but the brewer's CEO has admitted it will take “years” to return to pre-2008 growth in the country.
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a single-digit rise in group nine-month profits and sales. Here just-drinks takes a more detailed look at the company's performance:
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its third-quarter and year-to-date results on Thursday (31 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartered group's fortunes in the last quarter.
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018