Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD Results 2013
In late-October, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its results for the nine months to the end of September. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's performance.
Anheuser Busch InBev has seen its profits return to the black for 2013 so far, despite another tough three months for its operations in Brazil.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is likely to be through the worst of recent difficult trading in some key markets, with the prospect of Brazil picking up, according to an analyst.
Anheuser-Busch InBev intends to remain in Russia despite its struggling beer market, but the brewer's CEO has admitted it will take “years” to return to pre-2008 growth in the country.
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a single-digit rise in group nine-month profits and sales. Here just-drinks takes a more detailed look at the company's performance:
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its third-quarter and year-to-date results on Thursday (31 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartered group's fortunes in the last quarter.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review