Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q1 Results
Here's a round-up of the coverage of Anheuser-Busch InBev's first-quarter numbers, released today (30 April).
A tough quarter for Anheuser-Busch InBev's European markets has failed to buck the brewer's sales and profits trend, with total volumes gaining only slightly.
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev issued its latest set of quarterly numbers. Here, in a piece that originally appeared on the Harvard Business Review, James Allen, a partner in Bain & Company’s London office and co-leader of the firm’s Global Strategy Practice, takes a broader look at the brewer to find the secret behind its consistent success.
Bud Light Platinum is helping Anheuser-Busch InBev to beat the blues in the US beer market, but Western Europe continues to be a drag and Brazil is taking time to gather speed.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's results in the first three months of this year prove that its strategy is working despite weaker performance in Brazil, Morgan Stanley said today (30 April).
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk