Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q1 Results
Here's a round-up of the coverage of Anheuser-Busch InBev's first-quarter numbers, released today (30 April).
A tough quarter for Anheuser-Busch InBev's European markets has failed to buck the brewer's sales and profits trend, with total volumes gaining only slightly.
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev issued its latest set of quarterly numbers. Here, in a piece that originally appeared on the Harvard Business Review, James Allen, a partner in Bain & Company’s London office and co-leader of the firm’s Global Strategy Practice, takes a broader look at the brewer to find the secret behind its consistent success.
Bud Light Platinum is helping Anheuser-Busch InBev to beat the blues in the US beer market, but Western Europe continues to be a drag and Brazil is taking time to gather speed.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's results in the first three months of this year prove that its strategy is working despite weaker performance in Brazil, Morgan Stanley said today (30 April).
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends