Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q1 Results
Here's a round-up of the coverage of Anheuser-Busch InBev's first-quarter numbers, released today (30 April).
A tough quarter for Anheuser-Busch InBev's European markets has failed to buck the brewer's sales and profits trend, with total volumes gaining only slightly.
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev issued its latest set of quarterly numbers. Here, in a piece that originally appeared on the Harvard Business Review, James Allen, a partner in Bain & Company’s London office and co-leader of the firm’s Global Strategy Practice, takes a broader look at the brewer to find the secret behind its consistent success.
Bud Light Platinum is helping Anheuser-Busch InBev to beat the blues in the US beer market, but Western Europe continues to be a drag and Brazil is taking time to gather speed.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's results in the first three months of this year prove that its strategy is working despite weaker performance in Brazil, Morgan Stanley said today (30 April).
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch