Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q1 Results 2014
The world's biggest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev, reported its first-quarter results in early May. Here just-drinks provides a round-up of our in-depth coverage
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reported a lift in first-quarter sales, but rising finance costs and currency swings dragged down net profits.
How much will Brazil's beer industry be affected by the surprise tax increase announced last week?
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has admitted the company still has “work to do” to stem the decline of Budweiser's US market share, but is “heading in the right direction”.
Earlier today (7 May), Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a rise in first-quarter group sales, but net profits were dragged down by higher finance costs. Here just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's performance in its global markets:
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014