Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q1 Results 2014
The world's biggest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev, reported its first-quarter results in early May. Here just-drinks provides a round-up of our in-depth coverage
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reported a lift in first-quarter sales, but rising finance costs and currency swings dragged down net profits.
How much will Brazil's beer industry be affected by the surprise tax increase announced last week?
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has admitted the company still has “work to do” to stem the decline of Budweiser's US market share, but is “heading in the right direction”.
Earlier today (7 May), Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a rise in first-quarter group sales, but net profits were dragged down by higher finance costs. Here just-drinks takes a look at the brewer's performance in its global markets:
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch