Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Results 2013
In late-February, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the figures.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reported a rise in full-year sales and profits, but admitted that volumes in 2013 were "below expectations" with its Central and Eastern Europe unit suffering the worst.
A peculiar thing happened on Wall Street after Anheuser-Busch InBev released its full-year numbers yesterday (26 February).
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said the brewer is “taking very careful steps” as it transfers Grupo Modelo's Corona brand into its global distribution network.
Today (26 February) Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a 13% rise in full-year net profits from a single-digit lift in sales. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the world’s biggest brewer’s results by region:
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday (26 February). Here just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartered group's fortunes in the final three months of 2014.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat