Round-Up - Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Results 2013
In late-February, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its full-year results for 2013. Here's the full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the figures.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has reported a rise in full-year sales and profits, but admitted that volumes in 2013 were "below expectations" with its Central and Eastern Europe unit suffering the worst.
A peculiar thing happened on Wall Street after Anheuser-Busch InBev released its full-year numbers yesterday (26 February).
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said the brewer is “taking very careful steps” as it transfers Grupo Modelo's Corona brand into its global distribution network.
Today (26 February) Anheuser-Busch InBev reported a 13% rise in full-year net profits from a single-digit lift in sales. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the world’s biggest brewer’s results by region:
Anheuser-Busch InBev reports its fourth-quarter and full-year results on Wednesday (26 February). Here just-drinks takes a look at the Leuven-headquartered group's fortunes in the final three months of 2014.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director