Focus - Pernod's Full-Year Results
A full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of Pernod Ricard's full-year results, announced earlier today (2 September).
Pernod Ricard may have disappointed the market, but, in Jameson and Martell, the drinks giant has found two brands that have expanded its reach and made a mockery of weak consumer confidence.
Ongoing thirst for key drinks brands has ensured that Pernod Ricard is entering its new fiscal year with some strong sales momentum, but investors are edgy on the firm's bottom line. just-drinks examines the market reaction to the group's full-year numbers.
Pernod Ricard has reported net profits up by 1% for its fiscal full-year after seeing better drinks sales in the second six months.
Pernod Ricard's operating profits rose by more than expected in the group's most recent fiscal year, as emerging markets drove a recovery in like-for-like sales in the second six months.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US