Focus - Pernod's Full-Year Results
A full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of Pernod Ricard's full-year results, announced earlier today (2 September).
Pernod Ricard may have disappointed the market, but, in Jameson and Martell, the drinks giant has found two brands that have expanded its reach and made a mockery of weak consumer confidence.
Ongoing thirst for key drinks brands has ensured that Pernod Ricard is entering its new fiscal year with some strong sales momentum, but investors are edgy on the firm's bottom line. just-drinks examines the market reaction to the group's full-year numbers.
Pernod Ricard has reported net profits up by 1% for its fiscal full-year after seeing better drinks sales in the second six months.
Pernod Ricard's operating profits rose by more than expected in the group's most recent fiscal year, as emerging markets drove a recovery in like-for-like sales in the second six months.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"