Pernod Ricard FY 2016 - Results Round-up
In early-September, Pernod Ricard released its results for the 12 months to the end of June 2016. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Pernod Ricard has forecast a low single-digit lift in profits for the next fiscal year, as the company reported steady sales in fiscal-2016.
Pernod Ricard's CFO has welcomed a return to growth for baijiu in China but said he is happy the company had not yet bought into the category.
Pernod Ricard has said it may keep new UK health guidelines off its labels and bottles because the company does not agree with them.
Pernod Ricard's CFO has forecast another difficult year for global Travel Retail as the channel continues to face pressure from all sides.
In its full-year results, released yesterday, Pernod Ricard posted a slight increase in sales, up 1% to EUR8.68bn (US$7.46bn), while net profits appeared to soar - up 43% on fiscal-15 to a historical high of EUR1.25bn.
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard reported a 43% boost to full-year net profits. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by region and brand.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence