just-drinks Predictions of the Year Ahead - 2017 Preview
Throughout January, just-drinks' regular sector commentators have given their take on what the next 12 months have in store for the beer, soft drinks, white and brown spirits and wine categories.
Our series of category forecasts continues. After Chris Losh shared his wine predictions last week, here's Stephen Beaumont to tell us how he sees the beer sector shaping up in 2017.
Rounding off our series of predictions for the year ahead, Ian Buxton gives us his forecasts for whisk(e)y in the next 12 months.
just-drinks' preview of the year ahead continues. As our category commentators give us their views on what 2017 has in store, Richard Corbett chips in with his predictions for the soft drinks sector.
Following on from Chris Losh's look at the year ahead for wine and Stephen Beaumont's consideration of the future for beer, Richard Woodard looks at how the white spirits segment is shaping up for 2017.
Throughout this month, just-drinks' regular category commentators will be sharing their predictions for the year ahead. First up is Chris Losh, who flags what we should look out for in 2017.
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Where does 'craft' sit in soft drinks? - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Anheuser-Busch InBev 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Incoming Coca-Cola CEO says job cuts are coming
- Campari warns of political unease as 2016 shines
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends