Heineken Full-Year 2016 results - Round-up
In February, Carlsberg reported its results for the 12 months of 2016. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the brewer's numbers.
Heineken has reported a near-5% lift in sales for 2016, although currency headwinds provided a drag in reported terms.
Earlier this week, Heineken released its full-year results for 2016. The brewer saw its sales in the year rise by almost 5% in organic terms, although profits fell, against a 2015 boosted by a one-off income. Here, just-drinks considers Heineken's performance over the last five years.
In the notes that followed Heineken's full-year 2016 results yesterday, several analysts use the word 'strong' to illustrate the brewer's performance. Not only that, but many suggest Heineken is still gathering strength for the years ahead.
The CEO of Heineken has said the company will roll out a non-alcoholic version of its namesake beer brand in Europe this year, as it looks to capitalise on the trend towards low- and no- alcohol products.
Earlier this week, Heineken was the latest global brewer to release its results for the 12 months of 2016. While sales rose in organic terms, by almost 5%, the bottom line battled with currency headwinds and tough comparatives. Here, just-drinks breaks down Heineken's figures for last year by region.
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Where does 'craft' sit in soft drinks? - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Anheuser-Busch InBev 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Incoming Coca-Cola CEO says job cuts are coming
- Campari warns of political unease as 2016 shines
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends