Focus - The Current State of Constellation Brands
The release today (6 January) of Constellation Brands' Q3 results means the US drinks giant will hog the headlines at the start of this year as it did at the end of last year. Here's a round-up of Constellation's movements in the last month.
Constellation Brands' rationale for selling its Australia and UK wine business has become clearer following the group's publication of third quarter profits.
Constellation Brands raised its full-year earnings guidance for the second time yesterday after seeing third quarter profits triple, so, naturally, its share price fell by 8%. Here, we examine a day of contrasts for the wine giant.
Constellation Brands has said that the sale of its Australian and UK wine operations will help it to become more profitable.
Constellation Brands has raised its full-year earnings guidance, despite suffering a 2% drop in net sales in the third quarter.
Constellation Brands will report its third-quarter results tomorrow (6 January). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of November.
Constellation Brands is paying a heavy price to offload the bulk of its Australian wine business and its move marks a low-point for the global wine industry.
Constellation Brands has announced the sale of its Australian wine business, as well as operations in the UK and South Africa, to private equity group CHAMP for AUD290M (US$290.8m).
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014