Focus - Pernod's Full-Year Results
A full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of Pernod Ricard's full-year results, announced earlier today (2 September).
Pernod Ricard may have disappointed the market, but, in Jameson and Martell, the drinks giant has found two brands that have expanded its reach and made a mockery of weak consumer confidence.
Ongoing thirst for key drinks brands has ensured that Pernod Ricard is entering its new fiscal year with some strong sales momentum, but investors are edgy on the firm's bottom line. just-drinks examines the market reaction to the group's full-year numbers.
Pernod Ricard has reported net profits up by 1% for its fiscal full-year after seeing better drinks sales in the second six months.
Pernod Ricard's operating profits rose by more than expected in the group's most recent fiscal year, as emerging markets drove a recovery in like-for-like sales in the second six months.
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea