Focus - Pernod's Full-Year Results
A full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of Pernod Ricard's full-year results, announced earlier today (2 September).
Pernod Ricard may have disappointed the market, but, in Jameson and Martell, the drinks giant has found two brands that have expanded its reach and made a mockery of weak consumer confidence.
Ongoing thirst for key drinks brands has ensured that Pernod Ricard is entering its new fiscal year with some strong sales momentum, but investors are edgy on the firm's bottom line. just-drinks examines the market reaction to the group's full-year numbers.
Pernod Ricard has reported net profits up by 1% for its fiscal full-year after seeing better drinks sales in the second six months.
Pernod Ricard's operating profits rose by more than expected in the group's most recent fiscal year, as emerging markets drove a recovery in like-for-like sales in the second six months.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015