Focus - Indage Vintners
By: Olly Wehring
The rise and fall of Indage Vintners
India was today (1 April) given the honour of becoming the first Asian nation to join the Paris-based Organisation of Vine and Wine (OIV), which looks after the global rulebook on do's and don't's for the wine fraternity. Yet, one of the country's leading wine firms is on the verge of bankruptcy.
Indage Vintners has secured a temporary reprieve on a winding up order issued against the wine company.
India has joined the ten leading growth nations in the world for wine consumption, according to a Vinexpo/IWSR report.
Indian wine giant Indage Vintners plans to raise INR2bn via a share rights issue.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research