Focus - Indage Vintners
By: Olly Wehring
The rise and fall of Indage Vintners
India was today (1 April) given the honour of becoming the first Asian nation to join the Paris-based Organisation of Vine and Wine (OIV), which looks after the global rulebook on do's and don't's for the wine fraternity. Yet, one of the country's leading wine firms is on the verge of bankruptcy.
Indage Vintners has secured a temporary reprieve on a winding up order issued against the wine company.
India has joined the ten leading growth nations in the world for wine consumption, according to a Vinexpo/IWSR report.
Indian wine giant Indage Vintners plans to raise INR2bn via a share rights issue.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board