Focus - Indage Vintners
By: Olly Wehring
The rise and fall of Indage Vintners
India was today (1 April) given the honour of becoming the first Asian nation to join the Paris-based Organisation of Vine and Wine (OIV), which looks after the global rulebook on do's and don't's for the wine fraternity. Yet, one of the country's leading wine firms is on the verge of bankruptcy.
Indage Vintners has secured a temporary reprieve on a winding up order issued against the wine company.
India has joined the ten leading growth nations in the world for wine consumption, according to a Vinexpo/IWSR report.
Indian wine giant Indage Vintners plans to raise INR2bn via a share rights issue.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research