Focus - Indage Vintners
By: Olly Wehring
The rise and fall of Indage Vintners
India was today (1 April) given the honour of becoming the first Asian nation to join the Paris-based Organisation of Vine and Wine (OIV), which looks after the global rulebook on do's and don't's for the wine fraternity. Yet, one of the country's leading wine firms is on the verge of bankruptcy.
Indage Vintners has secured a temporary reprieve on a winding up order issued against the wine company.
India has joined the ten leading growth nations in the world for wine consumption, according to a Vinexpo/IWSR report.
Indian wine giant Indage Vintners plans to raise INR2bn via a share rights issue.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory