Focus - Coca-Cola Co vs. PepsiCo
The two soft drinks leaders reported their full-year results this week. How do they compare?
The bitterest rivalry in the soft drinks market and arguably in the entire consumer goods arena is that between Coca-Cola and PepsiCo. Conveniently for those wishing to see how that battle is progressing, the two companies publish their annual results within a few days of one another. Ben Cooper takes a look at their performances and assesses who currently has the bragging rights.
US soft drinks giant PepsiCo has reported a 16% increase in full-year profits, driven by healthy gains in its international beverage and worldwide snack businesses.
The Coca-Cola Co has reported an increase in fourth quarter profits, boosted by volume sales in international markets such as India and China.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director