Focus - Coca-Cola Co vs. PepsiCo
The two soft drinks leaders reported their full-year results this week. How do they compare?
The bitterest rivalry in the soft drinks market and arguably in the entire consumer goods arena is that between Coca-Cola and PepsiCo. Conveniently for those wishing to see how that battle is progressing, the two companies publish their annual results within a few days of one another. Ben Cooper takes a look at their performances and assesses who currently has the bragging rights.
US soft drinks giant PepsiCo has reported a 16% increase in full-year profits, driven by healthy gains in its international beverage and worldwide snack businesses.
The Coca-Cola Co has reported an increase in fourth quarter profits, boosted by volume sales in international markets such as India and China.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l