Focus - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 Results
A full round-up of our coverage of Anheuser-Busch InBev's latest set of figures.
It is borderline preposterous that Anheuser-Busch InBev should have come through the biggest takeover in brewing industry history in the middle of the worst recession for a generation and then reduced debt faster than expected at the same time as maintaining increases in sales and profits.
Anheuser-Busch InBev brought optimism roaring back into the drinks sector this week by posting a healthy set of half-year numbers. just-drinks examines the market reaction.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has shrugged off concerns that a spike in wheat prices will affect the brewer's performance.
Strong gains in Brazil and a boost from the FIFA World Cup helped Anheuser-Busch InBev to increase beer sales in the first half of 2010, with the Budweiser brewer also reporting a solid profits rise.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is set to announce its first-half results tomorrow (12 August). Below, we take a look at the highs and lows for the firm in the three months to the end of June.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts