Focus - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 Results
A full round-up of our coverage of Anheuser-Busch InBev's latest set of figures.
It is borderline preposterous that Anheuser-Busch InBev should have come through the biggest takeover in brewing industry history in the middle of the worst recession for a generation and then reduced debt faster than expected at the same time as maintaining increases in sales and profits.
Anheuser-Busch InBev brought optimism roaring back into the drinks sector this week by posting a healthy set of half-year numbers. just-drinks examines the market reaction.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has shrugged off concerns that a spike in wheat prices will affect the brewer's performance.
Strong gains in Brazil and a boost from the FIFA World Cup helped Anheuser-Busch InBev to increase beer sales in the first half of 2010, with the Budweiser brewer also reporting a solid profits rise.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is set to announce its first-half results tomorrow (12 August). Below, we take a look at the highs and lows for the firm in the three months to the end of June.
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review