Dr Pepper Snapple Group Full-Year 2016 results - Round-up
In February, Dr Pepper Snapple Group released its results for 2016. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's 12-month numbers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has reported a steady rise in full-year sales, although currency headwinds hit the top-line in reported terms.
On a conference call following the company's full-year results announcement this week, Dr Pepper Snapple Group CEO Larry Young said newly-acquired Bai would become one of the company's priority brands.
Earlier this week, Dr Pepper Snapple Group released its full-year results for 2016. The soft drinks group posted a near-11% jump in net profits for the 12 months, with sales on an organic basis increasing by 4%. Here, just-drinks considers DPSG's performance over the last five years.
Earlier this week, Dr Pepper Snapple Group released its results for 2016. While net profits in the 12-month period rose by almost 11%, net sales growth was a slightly less impressive 4%. Here, just-drinks breaks down the soft drinks company's figures for last year by segment and brand.
The head of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said the recently-purchased Bai soft drink range will join the company's priority portfolio, as the group looks to cater for changing consumer needs.
Ahead of the release on Tuesday of Dr Pepper Snapple Group's (DPSG) results for the fourth quarter and the 12 months of 2016, here's a look at the events that shaped the three months to the end of December for the soft drinks group.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report