Dr Pepper Snapple Group Full-Year 2016 results - Round-up
In February, Dr Pepper Snapple Group released its results for 2016. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the company's 12-month numbers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has reported a steady rise in full-year sales, although currency headwinds hit the top-line in reported terms.
On a conference call following the company's full-year results announcement this week, Dr Pepper Snapple Group CEO Larry Young said newly-acquired Bai would become one of the company's priority brands.
Earlier this week, Dr Pepper Snapple Group released its full-year results for 2016. The soft drinks group posted a near-11% jump in net profits for the 12 months, with sales on an organic basis increasing by 4%. Here, just-drinks considers DPSG's performance over the last five years.
Earlier this week, Dr Pepper Snapple Group released its results for 2016. While net profits in the 12-month period rose by almost 11%, net sales growth was a slightly less impressive 4%. Here, just-drinks breaks down the soft drinks company's figures for last year by segment and brand.
The head of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said the recently-purchased Bai soft drink range will join the company's priority portfolio, as the group looks to cater for changing consumer needs.
Ahead of the release on Tuesday of Dr Pepper Snapple Group's (DPSG) results for the fourth quarter and the 12 months of 2016, here's a look at the events that shaped the three months to the end of December for the soft drinks group.
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Where does 'craft' sit in soft drinks? - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Anheuser-Busch InBev 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Incoming Coca-Cola CEO says job cuts are coming
- Campari warns of political unease as 2016 shines
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends