Dr Pepper Snapple Group acquires Bai Brands
In late-November, Dr Pepper Snapple Group secured full control of Bai 5 owner Bai Brands. Here is just-drinks' full coverage of the matter.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has agreed to purchase Bai-5 owner Bai Brands.
The CEO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has given more detail behind the company's decision to purchase Bai Brands.
Yesterday, Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) agreed to purchase Bai Bubbles owner Bai Brands, in a deal worth US1.7bn. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the acquisition and the target company.
Yesterday, Dr Pepper Snapple Group confirmed the US$1.7bn purchase of Bai Brands.
Earlier this month, a Reuters report claimed Bai 5-owner Bai Brands was exploring a sale.
Bai 5-owner Bai Brands is exploring a sale, according to a Reuters report.
Canadean's "Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence